Networking Event - Online
17th September 2020
Would you like to discuss your business idea, your research and innovation projects, your technologies with other interested and very skilled people?
THE NETWORKING EVENT IS YOUR GREAT CHANCE!
The networking event is the best way to meet potential cooperation partners during face-to-face meetings.
People have the possibility to meet each other at high speed (around 20 minutes per each meeting) and to share ideas and experience, to build connections, to exchange information, to evaluate new opportunities of collaboration at every level.
At the network event will participate in a wide spectrum of businessmen, entrepreneurs, researchers, and innovators from Europe and beyond looking for new business and cooperation opportunities: do not miss this great chance!
NETWORKING EVENT @ NANOINNOVATION2020
The collaboration between NanoInnovation and APRE- Italian Agency for the Promotion of European Research - is renewed for the fifth consecutive year.
On the 17th of September NanoInnovation 2020 conference will an unique chance for presenting your ideas and meet online potential research and business partners from all over the world!
The networking event is free of charge for conference participants.
The event will take place online during NanoInnovation 2020, on the 17th of September from 09.30 to 12.30 and from 14.30 to 17.30. You will meet other participants online directly from your personal area on this website.
The whole event is managed by APRE – Agency for the Promotion of European Research. www.apre.it.
Phone: +39 0648939993.
The networking event will be focused on application sectors relevant for nanotechnologies and their integration with KETs, including:
- Additive & 3d Manufacturing
- Construction & Building & Restoration
- Cultural Heritage
- Electronics, Micro and Nanosystems
- Energy & Environment
- Health % Nanomedicine
- Industry 4.0
- Innovative and Smart Textiles
- Nano-Bio Related Products
- Nano-Materials Based Innovation
- Nanoscale Characterization and Measurements
- Safety and Social Impacts
- Transport, Space & Aeronautics
How it works
Just a few minutes and you will be able to participate in the network event
- Go to https://nanoinnovation2020.b2match.io/, click on “register”
- Insert your data, write a brief description of your organisation and your expertise
- Select the networking sessions where you are available for a bilateral meeting
- Fill the "Market Place" Section, describing what you offer or you looking for: please, note you will not be validated until this section is not properly filled
- Do not forget to choose the main areas of activity you are interested in
- You will be validated by APRE within 2-3 days after registration
- You will receive an invitation to select your potential partners available on the networking tool
- Go to https://nanoinnovation2019.b2match.io/, log-in and book meetings with other registered participants you would like to meet during the networking event in order to discuss collaborative partnerships
- Few days before the event, APRE will send your networking agenda with scheduled face to face meetings: please, tell us if you need some changes in your agenda and we will fix it!
- On 16th September afternoon, you will receive your final agenda
- On 17th go to https://nanoinnovation2019.b2match.io/, log-in, go to "Meetings" section of your personal area, and - at the agreed time - click on "Start Meeting" button!